Friday, June 19, 2009

Over it?




I continued to really enjoy Jay's company. I added him on FB, and he sent me a message right away with his number saying to text him if i wanted to chat. I wasn't entirely sure what to do, so i waited a few days and when i was really bored, sent him a text. He replied right away and said he had just written me a FB message saying how disappointed he was that I hadn't texted him and was just about to hit send. I was so confused... did this mean he was over it? Did my age no longer bother him? After that, we texted non-stop for three days. He mentioned going for coffee twice, but no definite plans were made. I didn't want to seem to eager, so i didn't say anything about getting together and i made sure i wasn't the first to text again. He waited 2 days before texting me and once again, we texted for three days straight. Why do we feel the need to play hard to get? It's seems so stupid if you think about it. Why cant we just be up front about how we feel without scaring the person off? Instead we play these dumb games to get people to like us. It's so childish, yet very effective. 

1 comment:

Aarin said...

I know, this "it girl" makes a great point. Why can't we just say we like eachother and just get together? But that's not how it works I'm afraid.. and I think this "Jay" only likes the chase.

P.S. This reminds me so much of Jay from the City haha :)

keep blogging,
xo